Well today is the 2nd snow day in a row. We are getting cabin fever, the kids are starting to fight. I am going crazy. So today we got our snow clothes on and went outside. Well I guess I should say 3 out of the 4 went outside. Anna said it was too cold. I'm with her. I hate the cold weather. Give me a beach and warm weather anyday. Gracie came inside after about 20 minutes, but Colton and Emma stayed outside for about an hour and a half. I finally had to make them come inside and warm up. They brought in some snow and after dinner we made snow ice cream. Yummmm! I guess we will be going on day 3 of this snow day vacation. Stay tuned to see what other entertainment we turn to as this week gets longer and longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



WOW!! Snow ice cream?! You are such a good mama! I came down with that nasty stomach bug... I won't tell you what I did ALL day yesterday! ha ha! Looks like you all had a couple of fun days... bet you are glad school is back in though : )
ReplyDelete